A Place in Paradise - limited editions
"A Place in Paradise" Window to Paradise by David Miller comes in a patented unique shape that creates a three-dimensional view as if the window with a view actually exists. David Miller's paintings are so three dimensional the viewer can only wonder if this is a dream or if they have really escaped to Paradise? The artist is able to create this 3-D effect by mounting the canvas to his special hand made stretcher bars and by using a complex trompe l'oeil style of painting that showcases photographically realistic detail. This piece comes ready to hang.
Original - 40.5"h x 44"w x 1" deep original on canvas
Click here for more information on the original Window to Paradise - "A Place in Paradise"
This piece is available as a limited edition canvas giclée:
mini - dimensions 14X15" - one left!
Medium 35 h x 38 w" - limited edition size - 250
Large 40.5 h x 44 w - limited edition size - 100
*Artist enhanced Artist Proof Editions may still be available for $200 additional. Please contact us to inquire.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas giclée print comes with finished edge around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang.
* QUALITY: David Miller prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, custom patented canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: David Miller art prints are custom orders and may take up to 3-5 weeks to receive tracking on your order. They will be shipped directly from the artist. We usually ship the art FedEx ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on the purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote. Many of David Miller pieces ship in a wooden crate.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.