Sea Goddess - limited edition by Miller
David Miller has created an incredible Window to Paradise featuring a mermaid underwater. The "Sea Goddess looks as if she is being discovered through the porthole of a submarine. David Miller has re-imagined an unseen underwater world with this fantasy piece.
45x45" artist framed original oil framed in handmade ornate wood antique gold frame. - SOLD
Artist Enhanced Artist Proof Edition:
45x45" giclée on canvas in same handmade ornate wood antique gold frame or antique pewter wood frame. Artist enhanced Artist Proof (AP) edition of 10.
*Special Pricing on this size piece in Pewter - In Stock
In the following pieces, the framed picture is part of the image. To make this piece more like the original, the photo-like image of the ornate frame has been incorporated into the giclée print. This piece comes as pictured ready to hang unframed gallery wrap. The framed image is available in an antique gold as pictured or antique pewter.
Artist Enhanced Limited Edition:
40x40x1.5" Artist enhanced gallery wrapped giclée on canvas - limited edition of 99
*Special Pricing on this size in Gold - In Stock!
26x26x1.5" Artist enhanced gallery wrapped giclée on canvas - limited edition of 199
*Special Pricing on this size in Pewter - In Stock!
24x24" - high gloss float mount - limited edition of 50
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas giclée print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture hanger attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall). Contact us for details.
* FRAMING: Custom framed canvas giclée Artist Proof comes floated on artisan made specialty frame.
* LIMITED EDITION: Pete Tillack canvas giclée prints are limited edition Artist Proofs signed, numbered and enhanced by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity.
* QUALITY: David Miller prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within 7 business days of purchase. David Miller Artwork are custom orders. The art must be printed, signed, numbered, enhanced, custom supports must be built. On average, please allow 3-5 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground or FedEx, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped. Oversize shipments will require a oversize carrier.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price and in most instances the shipping price is accurate. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order. If our website undercharges shipping, we will contact you to discuss your shipping options. For a more precise shipping quote, please contact us. Oversize shipments may require an alternative carriers.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: We offer competitive international shipping rates. International shipping quotes vary. Contact us to get an international shipping rate. Pete Tillack also has an exclusive International Edition that is available in metric size instead of inches making it easy to stretch and frame internationally. While there is no California sales tax charged on international shipments, duties may be assessed by the receivers country. The receiver is responsible for any duties assessed on their fine art purchase.