Back to Back
Limited edition Giclée print on canvas of Eric Christensen's original watercolor "Back to Back" featuring the Cakebread Cabernet Benchland Select, and the Far Niente Oakville Cabernet. This piece is almost sold out in the limited editions. Do not wait to add this Eric Christensen limited edition to your art collection.
Wine and figs are two of Eric Christensen's favorite things, and these two wines need no introduction. Can you count the number of figs in the painting. While there are three actual figs at the front the painting, the number of reflections of these three figs is exponentially higher.
All prints use the Canvas Giclee process, which utilizes museum-quality, archival inks, canvas and supports. Prints are created with your choice of three mounting options: 3/4″ stapled sides, which are visible from the side of the canvas and require framing. The popular "Gallery Wrap" Giclee allows for the image to be mirrored and printed on the sides of the canvas. These Gallery Wrap prints may be hung framed or unframed as you choose. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print. All gallery wrapped prints arrive ready to hang.
Original Watercolor: 26.5" x 32" - SOLD
This limited edition giclee is available in the following sizes:
- 26x32" Signed and Numbered edition of 150 - SOLD OUT EDITION
- 26x32" Artist Proof edition of 20 - SOLD OUT EDITION
- 26x32" Publisher Proof Edition of 10 - SOLD OUT EDITION
- 32x40" Signed and Numbered edition of 75 - SOLD OUT EDITION
- 32x40" Artist Proof edition of 10 - SOLD OUT EDITION
- 32x40" Publisher Proof edition of 5 - Nearly Sold Out