Colors of Portofino - 40.5 x 58.5 Limited Edition by Miller
"Colors of Portofino" Window to Paradise by David Miller comes in a patented unique shape that creates a three-dimensional view as if the window with a view actually exists. David Miller's paintings are so three dimensional the viewer can only wonder if this is a dream or if they have really escaped to this dream destination? The artist is able to create a 3-D effect by mounting the canvas to his special hand made stretcher bars and by using a complex trompe l'oeil style of painting that showcases photographically realistic detail.
Original acrylic on canvas, gallery wrap 30.5"h x 44"w x 1" - SOLD
This painting is available in various sizes and editions:
Medium 30.5 h x 44 w" - edition size - 250
Medium 30.5 h x 44 w" - artist proof edition - 25
Large 40.5 h x 58.5 w" - edition size - 100
Large 40.5 h x 58.5 w" - artist proof edition 10
We have one in stock piece at a special price.
* GALLERY WRAP: This limited-edition canvas giclée print comes with the image wrapped around the custom and patented stretcher bars and is ready to hang with a picture hanger attached.
* FRAMING: These unique windows to paradise are meant to look as if there is a window in the room. They are meant to be hung unframed.
* QUALITY: David Miller prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. The artist then hand highlights each piece. In an artist proof edition it is possible to add a hand embellishment from the artist. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: David Miller limited-editions are custom orders. Please estimate 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. If you would like to place a deposit on your order and pay the balance when the order is ready to ship, please contact the gallery to take your deposit over the phone. David Miller custom windows ship directly from the artist usually in a wooden crate and via FedEx Ground.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on the purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order. If our website undercharges shipping we will email you an invoice for the additional shipping charge. Please feel free to contact us to get a more precise shipping quote.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.