Gold Rush - Canvas Print
Northern California's Gold Rush didn't end in the 1850's. This was only the beginning of a new gold rush for something still limited and treasured...fine wine.
Gold Rush limited edition canvas giclée print on canvas of the original watercolor painting by hyperrealist artist Eric Christensen featuring Chardonnay wines by Grgich Hills Estate, Rombauer Vineyards, Far Niente and Peter Michael Winery, add the Northern California hills creating a California "Gold Rush".
Northern California's history began in the 1850's when two gold nuggets were found in a sawmill. A "rush" for mineral wealth brought more than 300,000 settlers in 10 years' time, marking the fastest migration this young country had ever seen. As the 49ers settled communities within 100 miles of San Francisco, the demand for wine production grew exponentially, creating another kind of industry "Rush." A table laden with Northern California's golden white wines, complimentary fruit and cheese, served with a backdrop of hallmark rolling hills reminds us that although the treasure has a new name, there will always be a California "Gold Rush."
Featured wines: Grgich Hills Chardonnay, Peter Michael "Ma Belle Fille", Rombauer Chardonnay, Far Niente Chardonnay.
Original Watercolor: 38"w x 23.5"h - SOLD
This original watercolor has sold but this artist is available for commissions!
Limited Edition Giclée on Canvas
Size 1: 32" x 20" -
Signed & Numbered Edition size: 150
Artist Proof Edition size: 25
Publisher Proof Edition size: 15
Size 2: 40" x 25" -
Signed & Numbered Edition size: 150
Artist Proof Edition size: 30
Publisher Proof Edition size: 20
Size 3: 50" x 30" -
Signed & Numbered Edition size: 80
Artist Proof Edition size: 15
Publisher Proof Edition size: 10
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has an unfinished edge (sides of the canvas once stretched) so it is most desirable to have it framed. If you select this option, a framing specialist will contact you to discuss framing options. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall).
* FRAMING: While this canvas giclée print is available with a gallery wrapped edge ready to hang unframed, adding a frame can add that extra wow factor to the piece. We are experienced framers of Eric Christensen Artwork. Contact us for more information on framing this piece today.
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are 20% more and are from smaller edition sizes and come with an original artist sketch on the back of the canvas as well. Please contact us to upgrade your order to an Artist Proof or Publisher Proof Edition.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within 5 business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price and in most instances the shipping price is accurate. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order. If our website undercharges shipping, we will contact you to discuss your shipping options. For a more precise shipping quote, please contact us.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*We know you will love it! However, this purchase is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase.
*All sales are final on custom framed artwork.
Watch the video where the artist discusses the original watercolor painting.