Gallery 1870 was established in 1994 and soon became a premier Napa Valley fine art Gallery. We are located in the heart of the Valley in Yountville inside the V Marketplace.
Visit us at:
The V Marketplace
6525 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599
Gallery 1870 has always been a family owned and operated business. The current owners, Paul & Kathy purchased this successful Fine Art Gallery in 2005. Paul and Kathy and their daughter Kassia run Gallery with the help of two knowledgeable art consultants Kim & Gail.
At Gallery 1870 we strive to appeal to different art collectors. We have a passion for art and we truly admire the talent our artists possess.
Our first gallery space features more traditional artwork with a hint of the Contemporary to include artwork by:
- Eric Christensen - hyperrealism through standard watercolors
- Jennifer Vranes - Texures of Life
- Leon Roulette - Impressionism in Oil
- Steven Quartly - Romantic Impressionism
- Patrick O'Rourke - Wine Country Landscapes
- Ashot - Old World Master with many prominent collectors.
- David Miller - Windows to Paradise
- Cary Henirie - Contemporary Frescos
- Imre Buvary - Romantic Realism
Our second gallery space features more contemporary artwork to include pieces by:
- Chris DeRubeis - Master of Metal
- Gail Chandler - Contemporary Realism
- Pete Tillack - Philosophical Symbolism
- Isabelle Dupuy - 3D Impressionism
- Sue Averell - Urban Impressionism and Florals
- Glashoff - Found Object Sculptures
- Tom Swearingen - Contemporary Realism