Estate of Bliss - Triptych
Limited edition canvas giclée print on canvas of Eric Christensen's original watercolor triptych - "Estate of Bliss" featuring Beaulieu Vineyard Georges De La Tour, Caymus Special Select, Quintessa, Ridge Zinfandel Yorkcreek, and Talbot Sleepy Hollow Vineyard Chardonnay.
"Is it "A State of Bliss" or an "Estate of Bliss" limited edition print on three gallery wrapped and stretched canvas giclée prints. This painting is a very unique triptych and the most versatile piece in Christensen's watercolor collection. What is most amazing about this piece is that the three panels are designed to work side-by-side when hung horizontally, and top-to-bottom when hung vertically! Or you can separate the panels from one other, as each piece is a composition that is able to stand alone. However this piece can only be purchased as a triptych."
"A feast for the eyes and a feat of engineering describes Christensen’s first triptych, “Estate of Bliss.” A glorious late summer evening in Napa Valley is the setting for his most recent work. Fruit of the season abounds, including grapes fresh from the harvest, accompanied by robust cheeses and a loaf of warm bread. In the background, rolling vineyards prepare to give forth their bounty." - Eric Christensen Fine Art
"According to Christensen, composing the piece so that each painting successfully carried the proper flow of motion, and then assembling the three pieces so that flow remained strong across all three was the most challenging part of this piece. Normally, he will start and finish one painting at a time. However, with this triptych it was required that he develop each piece simultaneously so that colors matched exactly and elements flowed perfectly." - Eric Christensen Fine Art
Each of these wines comes from grapes grown on the estate – in combination with the abundant repast surely creates a “state of bliss”!
Featured wine: Beaulieu Vineyard Georges De La Tour, Caymus Special Select, Quintessa, Ridge Zinfandel Yorkcreek, Talbot Sleepy Hollow Vineyard Chardonnay.
Estate of Bliss is one of Eric Christensen's most versatile paintings. With this painting the triptych can be displayed horizontally or vertically or each canvas stands alone and can be hung without the other pieces surrounding it. Make a statement on one wall or three different walls. The choice is entirely yours.
The sizes are for the size for one piece in the triptych...the price is for all three pieces. A 42x36" will be a 42x108" piece when hung horizontally with no space between the canvas panels.
Original Watercolor: 20.75" x 17.5" (x3) - SOLD
Limited Edition Giclée on Canvas:
Size 1: 21" x 18" (x3):
Entire Editions - SOLD OUT
Size 2: 28" x 24" (x3):
Entire Editions - SOLD OUT
Size 3: 42" x 36" (x3):
Signed & Numbered Edition of 25 - Low Availability - 4 or less remain
Artist Proof Edition of 10 - Low Availability - 4 or less remain
Publisher Proof Edition of 10 - Low Availability - 4 or less remain
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has an unfinished edge (sides of the canvas once stretched) so it is most desirable to have it framed. If you select this option, a framing specialist will contact you to discuss framing options. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall).
* FRAMING: It is our experience that most customers purchase this piece with a gallery wrapped edge ready to hang unframed. While this canvas giclée print is available with a gallery wrapped edge ready to hang unframed, adding a frame can add that extra wow factor to the piece. We are experienced framers of Eric Christensen Artwork. Contact us for more information on framing this piece today.
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are from smaller edition sizes and come with an original artist sketch on the back of the canvas as well.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen canvas prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within 5 business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price and in most instances the shipping price is accurate. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order. If our website undercharges shipping, we will contact you to discuss your shipping options. For a more precise shipping quote, please contact us.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.