Season Finale - Limited Edition Quadriptych
Season Finale - a limited edition fine art giclée on canvas of the original watercolor quadriptych by Master Watercolor artist Eric Christensen. Christensen has taken his watercolor masterpieces to the next level.
With Season Finale, you get four Christensen paintings in one.
Featured wine: Schramsberg Reserve, Kistler Chardonnay, Heitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon, Cakebread Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, Kosta Browne Pino Noir, Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon
Artist Statement about the Piece:
"Have you ever really thought about the life cycle of grapes in the process of winemaking? The story of wine is so much more than grape harvest and crush: from bud break in Spring, to ripening in Summer, to Fall harvest and finally Winter pruning, the vineyards need tending all year long. And what a magical way it is to tell time by the condition of the vines. Eric’s epic 4-panel(4 season) piece is not only a compelling march through time by watching the changing vines, but also an intricate and complex artistic achievement. In other words, the panels can be rotated season by season to create four phenomenal, and astonishingly distinct, compositions that fit together flawlessly regardless of which season you choose to place first!
Eric’s early inspiration for the epic quadriptych came from the notion that there is a wine for every season. The question was, which season will start the composition in the far left position? The answer revealed itself when Eric decided the challenge was to not choose one season but instead compose the pieces so that any season could be hung on the far left, followed in order by the other seasons. Additionally, he felt it was critical that each panel (or Season) should also be able to stand on its own and flow seamlessly into the next season." - Eric Christensen Art
Pictured on this page "Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter" - but the order can be rearranged any which way the viewer prefers...and as individual diptychs, "Spring and Summer" are complimentary as well as "Winter and Fall". Take each piece away from the other and you still have an amazing piece of art. However, this amazing quadriptych is not sold separately.
- 23x15" (x4) - Signed and Numbered edition of 200
- 23x15" (x4) - Artist Proof edition of 20
- 23x15" (x4) - Publisher Proof edition of 10
- 30x20" (x4) - Signed and Numbered edition of 100
- 30x20" (x4) - Artist Proof edition of 20
- 30x20" (4) - Publisher Proof edition of 10
- 38x24" (4) - Signed and Numbered edition of 50
- 38x24" (4) - Artist Proof edition of 10
- 38x24" (4) - Publisher Proof edition of 10
So many different ways to hang this painting...a painting that changes with the seasons!
Starting with Spring:
Starting with Summer:
Starting with Fall:
Starting with Winter:
This quadriptych is available in three different sizes. The size dimensions are for each canvas unframed. The price is for the quadriptych which is four canvas pieces as pictured. This piece comes unframed. The 23x15" quadriptych will include four 23" tall by 15" wide canvases, the 30x20" quadriptych will include four 20" tall by 20" wide canvases, the 38x24" quadriptych will include four 38" tall by 24" wide canvases.
*Curator recommendation - order the artwork unframed with the gallery wrapped mirrored edge and hang each piece about an inch apart.
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Fine art canvas giclée print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has an unfinished edge (sides of the canvas once stretched) so it is most desirable to have it framed. If you select this option, a framing specialist will contact you to discuss framing options. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame. Prefer to have the artwork shipped rolled ready to stretch and frame? Use promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork.
* GALLERY WRAP: CUSTOMER PREFERRED on this piece. Fine art canvas giclée print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall). Prefer to have the artwork shipped rolled ready to stretch? Use promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork.
* FRAMING: It is our experience that most customers purchase this piece with a gallery wrapped edge ready to hang unframed. While this canvas giclée print is available with a gallery wrapped edge ready to hang unframed, adding a frame can add that extra wow factor to the piece. We are experienced framers of Eric Christensen Artwork. Contact us for more information on framing this piece today.
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are 20% more and are from smaller edition sizes and come with an original artist sketch on the back of the canvas as well.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen fine art prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within 5 business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote. Want the art shipped complimentary (US ONLY)? Order the artwork and use the promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork. The art would then need to be stretched, and possibly framed upon receipt at your expense.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*We know you will love it! However, this purchase is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase.
*All sales are final on custom framed artwork.