Limited edition Giclée print on canvas of Eric Christensen's original watercolor Starting Fresh featuring the Rubicon Cask Cabernet.
"From the burgeoning summer garden comes a basket overflowing with an abundance of vegetables. But which ones to choose for the meal tonight? A feast for the eyes, the bouquet of color bursts forth from an assortment of peppers, tomatoes, cabbage and carrots. Radishes, radicchio, onions and eggplant tantalize the imagination of what banquet will be created from “Starting Fresh.” To speed the decision, a glass of Cabernet - smooth & velvety – and a sliver of Gorgonzola will accompany the meal’s preparation." --- Eric Christensen Fine Art
Featured wine: Rubicon Cask
Featured Frame: Vintage Copper Wood Frame: - View the frame
Original Watercolor: 30.5" x 24" - SOLD
This original Watercolor Has Sold - However this artist is available for commissions.
Size 1: 30" x 15”
Size 1: 30" x 15”
Signed & Numbered Edition of 50: SOLD OUT
Artist Proof Edition of 10: SOLD OUT
Publisher Proof Edition of 10: Nearly Sold Out 3 remaining as of 10/01/22
Size 2: 40 x 20”
Signed & Numbered Edition of 100
Artist Proof Edition of 20
Publisher Proof Edition of 15 -
Size 3: 48 x 24”
Signed & Numbered Edition of 25
Artist Proof Edition of 10
Publisher Proof Edition 10
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has a white canvas edge so it is most desirable to have it framed. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. Contact us for details. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall).
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are 20% more and are from smaller edition sizes and come with an original artist sketch on the back of the canvas as well.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen prints use the Canvas Giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within three business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote. Want the art shipped complimentary (US ONLY)? Order the artwork and send us note that you would like the art shipped rolled (see specifications) and we will apply a shipping refund to your order. The art would then need to be stretched, and possibly framed upon receipt at your expense.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*We know you will love it however, this piece is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase. For custom framing, all sales are final.