Sommelier Suite original Watercolor
Classic Eric Christensen Original available at Gallery 1870
Christensen was enthusiastic about painting this still life due to the complexity of its monochromatic color. The background of this painting is actually a mirror reflecting the light through French doors. The lavender sprigs in the silver vase are an unusual variety and the wine glasses are the large sommelier size standing tall next to the Silver Oak bottle. The epithet of this paining suggests, at the end of a long day when the sommelier retires to his/her suite, this is the wine they choose!
Featured wine: Silver Oak
Original Watercolor: 26.24" x 21.75" -
Framed Dimensions - Custom Framed - 39 x 34"
Available exclusively from Gallery 1870
*Eric Christensen has fewer available original watercolors now than ever.
Limited Edition Giclée on Canvas
Size 1 : 26" x 32"
Edition SOLD OUT
- Limited Edition Giclée on Paper
Size 1 : 32" x 26" - Limited Availability
Signed & Numbered, Artist Proof & Publisher Proof Editions
VIEW THE LIMITED GICLEE ON PAPER
* FRAMING: This original comes custom framed as pictured and ready to hang.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within 3-5 business days of order. This piece will be shipped in a wooden crate
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
* COMMISSIONS: This artist is available to commission. Contact us to discuss the commission process.