Daybreak in the Backcountry - canvas print
Daybreak in the Backcountry limited-edition canvas giclée print of the original acrylic painting by renowned Napa Valley artist Patrick O'Rourke features a vineyard at daybreak.
28x22" orignal acrylic on canvas - SOLD
Limited Edition giclée on canvas - Artist Signed & Numbered Editions:
10 x 8" - edition of 35 - Only 1 remaining
20x16" - edition of 35
22 x 28" - edition of 35
*This original has sold however this artist is available for commissions. Please contact us for details on the commission process.
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas giclée print comes on stretch canvas ready to frame. It has an unfinished edge so it is most desirable to have it framed.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas giclée print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture hanger attached to the 3/4" stretcher bars (depth from the wall). You can custom order 1" or 1.5" stretcher bars. Contact us for details.
* FRAMING: While this canvas giclée print can come with a gallery wrapped canvas ready to hang unframed...adding a frame can add that extra wow factor to the piece. We are experienced framers of Patrick O'Rourke artwork and would be happy to assist in the framing of your artwork. Please allow up to 2-5 weeks to receive tracking on custom framing orders.
* LIMITED EDITION: Patrick O'Rourke canvas prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity.
* QUALITY: Patrick O'Rourke prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within three business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-5 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on the purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*We know you will love it! However, this purchase is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase.
*The sale is final on all custom orders and custom framed pieces.