Forty-Six & 2 - Limited Editions
Forty-Six & Two limited edition artist enhanced canvas giclée print by Pete Tillack available framed and unframed.
This piece features an underwater tiger.
Symbolism behind the piece:
Inspired by a song that discussed the level of human growth where we potentially change from our current 46 chromosomes to 48 chromosomes, which allows a greater connection to our surroundings, yet the biggest thing that is holding us back is our fears… which in the song is represented by our shadows.
I realized that we are constantly being held back by our fears which I represent by the black cloth.
It is not draping off, but is wrapped around the arm. Our fears/concerns are what confine us.
We are all born with wings but our own personal walls constantly stop us from finding our full power and personal strengths holding us back from the metamorphose of finding a greater potential.
Challenges are there to help us build our intelligence, and flexibility is taught when moving away or up from failures and from this, we earn more TOOLs for life..... but there are those that choose to sit and wonder, yet not understand that the initial courage to jump in is the first step to learning to fly.
“Insecure delusions ………46 and 2 just ahead of me!”
*This original oil painting has sold but Pete Tillack is available for original commissions. Please contact us for details.
Artist Enhanced Limited Edition Artist Proof Giclee Prints on Canvas
48 x 36"
(plus specialty frame 54 x 42")
Edition of 45
40 x 30"
(plus specialty frame 46 x 36")
Edition of 95
30 x 24"
(plus specialty frame 36 x 30")
Edition of 95
Edition Total 235
Canvas giclée Artist Proof comes on stretched canvas 1.5" gallery wrapped edges ready to hang unframed. Custom framed canvas giclée Artist Proof comes floated on artisan weathered wood frame.
*This original has sold, however, Pete Tillack is available to complete your original commission. Contact us for details about the commission process.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas giclée print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture hanger attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall). Contact us for details.
* FRAMING: Custom framed canvas giclée Artist Proof comes floated on artisan weathered wood frame. Additional framing options are available. Please contact us to discuss custom framing.
* LIMITED EDITION: Pete Tillack canvas giclée prints are limited edition Artist Proofs signed, numbered and enhanced by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity.
* QUALITY: Pete Tillack prints use the canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: Pete Tillack Artist Proofs are custom orders. The art must be printed, signed, numbered, enhanced, custom framed and shipped to fulfill your order. On average, please allow 3-5 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground or FedEx, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped. Oversize shipments will require a oversize carrier.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Shipping prices are dependent on the size of the artwork/frame, and the shipping address. Please contact us to get a shipping quote. We ship all over the US as well as internationally.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates. Pete Tillack also has an exclusive International Edition that is available in metric size instead of inches making it easy to stretch and frame internationally.
Watch the video where Pete Tillack describes the symbolism behind the painting: