Napa Valley Memories
Limited edition Giclée print on canvas of Eric Christensen's original watercolor "Napa Valley Memories"
Featured wine: Grgich Hills Cabernet Yountville Select, Grgich Hills Carneros Chardonnay
Eric Christensen creates a masterpiece for a Napa Valley legend; Grgich Hills Estate wines. This amazing watercolor painting captures the spirit and passion of Grgich Hills wines, in honor of their 30th anniversary. This painting depicts elements from their tasting room such as antique Croatian furniture, Mike Grgich's characteristic beret, and of course their premium wines.” -- Eric Christensen Fine Art
Original Watercolor: - SOLD
This limited edition giclee is available in the following sizes:
- 30x40" Signed and Numbered edition of 150 - SOLD OUT
- 36x48" Signed and Numbered edition of 75 - SOLD OUT
- 45x60" Signed and Numbered edition of 25 - Limited Availability
- 45x60" Artist Proof edition of 25 - Limited Availability
The pictured frame options are:
- Contemporary Silver frame with upgraded ebony wood liner. This frame is also available with a linen liner - (cream, white, black)
- Burl frame with black linen liner - (liner also available in white or cream)
*For frame pricing, additional framing options and suggestions please contact us at (800) 322-1870 or press the contact us button and send us a message with your request.
*All prints use the Canvas Giclee process, which utilizes museum-quality, archival inks, canvas and supports. Prints are created with your choice of three mounting options: 3/4″ stapled sides, which are visible from the side of the canvas and require framing. The popular "Gallery Wrap" Giclee allows for the image to be mirrored and printed on the sides of the canvas. These Gallery Wrap prints may be hung framed or unframed as you choose. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print. All gallery wrapped prints arrive ready to hang.