Sonoma Kitchen 20 x 37" - Canvas Print
Sonoma Kitchen is a Limited Edition Giclée print on canvas of Eric Christensen's original watercolor "Sonoma Kitchen" featuring the Merryvale wine and ripe vegetables and fresh baked bread .
"Sonoma Kitchen" is all about cooking; sitting down with an inspirational glass of wine and a basket of vegetables - thinking of all the possibilities. Similar to sitting down with a blank canvas and starting to paint." - Eric Christensen Art & Editions
The featured frame is our 1870 Expresso available with and without a natural linen liner. Please contact us for more information about ordeing this frame and other frame options.
All prints use the Canvas Giclee process, which utilizes museum-quality, archival inks, canvas and supports. Prints are created with your choice of three mounting options: 3/4″ stapled sides, which are visible from the side of the canvas and require framing. The popular "Gallery Wrap" Giclee allows for the image to be mirrored and printed on the sides of the canvas. These Gallery Wrap prints may be hung framed or unframed as you choose. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print. All gallery wrapped prints arrive ready to hang.
Original Watercolor: 19.75" x 37" - SOLD
Limited Edition Giclée on Canvas:
Size 1: 20" x 37" - Edition size: 100
*FRAMED IMAGES ARE NOT TO SCALE
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has an unfinished edge (sides of the canvas once stretched) so it is most desirable to have it framed. If you select this option, a framing specialist will contact you to discuss framing options. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame. Prefer to have the artwork shipped rolled ready to stretch and frame? Use promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall). Prefer to have the artwork shipped rolled ready to stretch? Use promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork.
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are 20% more and are from smaller edition sizes. We will include an original sketch from the artist with every Artist Proof and Publisher Proof edition.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen prints use the Canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within three business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote. Want the art shipped complimentary (US ONLY)? Order the artwork and use the promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork. The art would then need to be stretched, and possibly framed upon receipt at your expense.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*This purchase is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase. The sale is final on custom framed artwork.