Up for Discussion - canvas print
Artist signed limited edition giclée on canvas of the hyperrealistic original oil by Eric Christensen featuring the Duckhorn wine and their Discussion bottle. This rare, oil print by America's Watercolor Master is available in three sizes: 24 x 32", 30 x 40" and 36 x 48".
"What you see before you is an extraordinary work of art in any medium – but what makes this so special is that it is an oil painting by America’s foremost watercolor master! Every inch a Christensen, this exquisite piece is a loaded with detail and richness not likely found among those produced by the most experienced oil painters. Can you find the three ducks in the composition? Two of them are on the bottles’ labels, and the third is a duck head and beak formed by the handle of the silver pitcher as seen through the wine glass on the left."
"The powerful shine from both the silver water pitcher and the hammered copper bowl produces reflections so real and deep, you might imagine trying to see your own if you stood in front of either! The afternoon sunlight turns the Magnolia leaves nearly transparent, revealing their velvet-soft texture on their golden underside. There are so many brilliant reflections and details, finding the favorite will always be “Up for Discussion!”
Featured wine: Duckhorn "The Discussion", Duckhorn Estate Reserve Cabernet
- Original Oil Painting
40" x 30" - SOLD
Limited Edition Giclée on Canvas
Size 1: 24 x 32"
Signed and Numbered - Edition size: 150 - SOLD OUT
Artist Proof - Edition size: 40 - Low Availability
Publisher Proof - Edition size: 30 - Low Availability
Size 2: 30 x 40"
Signed and Numbered - Edition size: 125 - SOLD OUT
Artist Proof - Edition size: 30 - Low Availability
Publisher Proof - Edition size: 20 - Low Availability
- Size 2: 36 x 48"
Signed and Numbered - Edition size: 100
Artist Proof - Edition size: 20
Publisher Proof - Edition size: 15
*Artist enhanced pieces may be purchased from any available edition and come with a certificate of authenticity for the enhancement.
Watch the video where Eric Christensen discusses his painting - "Up For Discussion" at Gallery 1870:
Watch the video where Eric Christensen Demos Hand Embellishing:
*FRAMED IMAGES ARE NOT TO SCALE
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has an unfinished edge (sides of the canvas once stretched) so it is most desirable to have it framed. If you select this option, a framing specialist will contact you to discuss framing options. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame. Prefer to have the artwork shipped rolled ready to stretch and frame? Use promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall). Prefer to have the artwork shipped rolled ready to stretch? Use promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork.
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are 20% more and are from smaller edition sizes. We will include an original sketch from the artist with every Artist Proof and Publisher Proof edition.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen prints use the Canvas giclée process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within three business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote. Want the art shipped complimentary (US ONLY)? Order the artwork and use the promo code 1870ROLLWITHIT for free shipping on your rolled artwork. The art would then need to be stretched, and possibly framed upon receipt at your expense.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*This purchase is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase. The sale is final on custom framed artwork.