Vineyard View by Renowned Watercolor Artist Eric Christensen is available as a limited edition canvas giclee print in two sizes.
As Harvest draws closer, the leaves on the vines entertain trading their green sleeves for robes of royal red and purple. Translucent chardonnay grapes glisten in the sun and cluster together as they dangle in the gentle late-summer breeze. In the neighboring vineyard, Cabernet berries await their regal destiny with hopes of being chosen for the Private Reserve. This delightful panorama provides the faithful record to the seasonal maturity of the crops from spring to Harvest. A glass of Cabernet alongside a slice of apricot and Stilton Bleu make a relaxing foreground for the ever-breathtaking “Vineyard View.”
Featured wine: Berringer Cabernet, Private Reserve
Featured Frames - Bronze frame with natural linen liner and Vintage Copper with Natural linen liner. Additional framing options are available. Please contact us to discuss framing options and to add a frame to your order.
Original Watercolor: 28 x 24" - SOLD
This original is sold however this artist is available for commissions. Please contact us for details.
LIMITED EDITION CANVAS GICLEE PRINTS
Size 1: 30 X 24"
Signed & Numbered Edition size: 150
Artist Proof Edition size: 20
Publisher Proof Edition size: 10
Size 2: 38 X 30"
Signed & Numbered Edition size: 75
Artist Proof Edition size: 7
Publisher Proof Edition size: 3
* TRADITIONAL MOUNT: Canvas print comes ready to stretch and frame. It has an unfinished edge so it is most desirable to have it framed. We are experienced framers of Christensen art and we would be happy to assist in the custom framing of your artwork. Contact us for details. We ship medium to large framed art in a wooden crate to protect the art and the frame.
* GALLERY WRAP: Canvas print comes with a mirrored image around the sides of the canvas and is stretched and ready to hang with a picture wire attached to the 1.5" stretcher bars (depth from the wall).
* LIMITED EDITION: Eric Christensen Canvas Prints are Limited Editions signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. While all prints are signed & numbered by the artist the standard edition is the Signed & Numbered Edition. The Artist Proof and Publisher Proof editions are 20% more and are from smaller edition sizes. We will include an original sketch from the artist with every Artist Proof and Publisher Proof edition. Please contact us to upgrade your order to an Artist Proof or Publisher Proof Edition.
* QUALITY: Eric Christensen prints use the Canvas Giclee process, which utilizes museum-quality archival inks, canvas and supports. Additionally, a protective coating is applied to the surface of each canvas print.
* SALES TAX: California state sales tax is applicable to California residents. Any orders shipped outside of the state of California will not be charged California state sales tax.
* SHIPPING / ORDER FULFILLMENT: In stock art generally ships within three business days of order. Out of stock art may take up to 3-6 weeks to receive tracking on your order. We usually ship the art UPS ground, fully insured and signature required and you will be notified of tracking once the artwork has shipped.
* SHIPPING PRICES: Our online shipping price is estimated based on purchase price. If our website overcharges shipping, we will apply a partial shipping refund to your order or you may contact us to get a more precise shipping quote. Want the art shipped complimentary (US ONLY)? Order the artwork and send us note that you would like the art shipped rolled (see specifications) and we will apply a shipping refund to your order. The art would then need to be stretched, and possibly framed upon receipt at your expense.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Contact us for international shipping quotes. We offer competitive international shipping rates.
*This purchase is available for Gallery exchange within 30 days of purchase.